Highlights for Applications:
Vitromite offers a wide range of GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) sheet material, which has been adopted by many industries due to its unrivalled performance in the most demanding of environments.
Vitromite offers GRP sheet in a variety of surface finishes and performance levels in both continuous roll and sheet form to suit our customers’ needs. Different factors are:
- Type: UV-Gelcoat, High Gloss, High Impact, Anti-Slip
- Surface: Glossy, Embossed, Matte, PET Films
- Fire Resistance: ST, FR (Fire Retardant)
- Glassfibre: Chop Strand Matting, Woven Roving, Panel Roving, Special Fibre
- Bond Surfaces: Corona treated, Sanded, Standard
Furthermore, additional surface treatments can be specified. For example, our antimicrobial option kills bacteria and viruses on contact without the need of chemicals or toxic substances. Another such choice is an anti-ballistic performance for security and military applications.
GRP sheet is used in a wide range of industries and applications. Its superior performance against conventional materials makes it the material of choice where fire ratings, impact resistance and weight regulations concur. Industries include:
- Food Processing
- Cooling Tower